Sunday, September 7, 2008

Podcast: Episode 01

The first episode of Connect @ 830 is finally here! What you will find in this week's episode is:
- What is Web 2.0
- An Introduction to Connectivism
- A look into George Siemen's Article: A Learning Theory for the Digital Age

I realized that I haven't done a podcast in a long time. Please bear with me... The first two shows are a bit rusty and dry. I'll be trying some new thing to hopefully spice things up. If anyone has comments or suggestions, please feel free to let me know. I want to try and get everyone involved with this and make it something that will be useful and entertaining at the same time. In the meantime... cheers everyone :-)

2 comments:

Come and See Africa said...

Nice Job! I really enjoyed listening your summary of the article and also I am excited to see the future podcasting.

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian,

Thanks for creating the podcast...I look forward to adding it to my iTunes Library.

Thanks,

Ethan
itec830.stablestate.com